View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2017, 08:36 AM   #7
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cra1g View Post
I recently bought some generic aftermarket levers on eBay for ~$25 from China. Keep in mind that even if the listing says they'll fit the 88-07 Ninja 250, they likely won't -- the clutch lever will fit, but the brake lever will not.

So once you receive them, you'll have to send the seller a message saying that the lever doesn't fit and send them some pics of the stock brake lever so they can get a better idea of the correct lever to send you.

At least that's what I had to do, but once I received the correct brake lever, everything fits and works great!
Well whoever I bought it from actually messaged me and asked me what year my ninja was so they could send the right sizes. So seems they're proactive in preventing the issue you had. I'll let you guys know when they arrive how they fit. Could be another week yet. Gotta love the China Post.