View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM   #131
TonyKZ1
ninjette.org member

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 1975 Kawasaki KZ400D (Sold), 1989 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (sold), 1997 Yamaha XJ600s Seca II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
I have. 1988 250 ninja in perfect condition with a whopping 139000 miles. It's on it's third motor. I am rebuilding the original matching number engine when I get the money.

The mileage was documented on 250 ninja.org. And was owned by Bill Hoddinott. He put the miles on the bike.
He donated the bike to Dark Horse Racing to help me out. He has since bought a 2011 and is riding daily.
When I get the bike finished I might donate it to the Barber motorcycle museam. They don't have a 250 ninja in the museam.
Ahh, so that's where Bill's '88 Ninja 250 went. I remember him saying something about donating to a racer or racing team. I'm also on my third engine and my original engine is awaiting a rebuild someday.
Tony