View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2020, 12:50 AM   #1
Rafeeq
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Rafeeq

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki gpz 400R

Smile Hi all im from Cape Town

Hi all, I have a kawasaki gpz 400R. So my bike starts only on choke and dies when choke is closed. If I adjust the idle screw it idles without the choke being on but the moment I blip the throttle the revs hang at 3/4 rpm and then when I down adjust the idle screw the bike dies again... The other issue im having is the bike runs well for a couple of km then all of a sudden fuel supply to my carbs is no longer flowing. I then remove the fuel line from my tank and blow into the line to hear if its blocked but its not cause I can hear air going into the float bowls and after I blew I put the fuel line back into my tank and open the tap and fuel starts flowing with ease again... My tank was cleaned and my carbs were taken off and thoroughly cleant using compressed air and there were no blockages, I replaced the diaphragms and springs aswell as the float needles. I adjusted the pilot air screw to factory settings which stated 2 full turns out. Further more I dont know what to do and need advice.
Rafeeq is offline   Reply With Quote