Old June 17th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #75
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by patw View Post
Them times be a changing, I guess (Obama quote). The 250 is clearly gaining it's stigma as a "chicken ass gay bike" by the large number of gay males (80% according to this poll) driving (because they can't ride) the machine. The Ninjette is now gender confused... just like all the guys who ride it (I mean drive it).

Edit:

I'd like to add this isn't an ideal situation for the marketing I've been doing for the bike. I have some of my single gay friends convinced that this bike is another complete chicken format. It is, but not in the traditional gooey testosterone driven showy display kinda way (Like the BMW guys think their bike is . The bike attracts the gay community, the community has one female, and the best way to find females is to go where they are and avoid them (My theory and I'm copyrighting it!). But 2% isn't a total loss, the value is at least 10x higher than their other interests... World of Wuss and Dungeons and Deadbeats.

In closing: I don't think a bike will help these guys, but it couldn't hurt... until they crash (then it will hurt for sure).
I don't fully understand but as long as you feel that way it's OK with me.