Thread: CSC TT250
View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2021, 10:08 PM   #3
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I was very surprised at how tall the tt250 is... for a short person it is very tall
my 30" inseam is absolute minimum I would think on this bike without the lower seat and taking out some of the pre-load...
Putting on the Hand guards that I had to get from Amazon at a substantial savings as compared to CSC wasn't too bad... they mounted up ok and are on there firmly... I did have to cut the ends out of the grips to get to the handle bars but I did that with my sharp pocket knife. the throttle side took extra care as to allow free rotation of the throttle but once that was done it all tightened down nicely. CSC wanted over $100 bucks but I got these from Amazon for $37.00 with free shipping and their just as good if not better.
people complain about the tires on the tt250 on youtube alot but I do not see why.... they work well as far as I can tell, though I haven't done much dirt riding with it yet most tire problems are in my experience the Rider not the tire.... but that is Old school <GRIN>
Seams like a good Bike !
Bob......