View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #5
zowwie438
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Todd

Motorcycle(s): VStar, VS1400

Rekognize... You rock! Excellent write up my friend!

Well folks... This is Zowwie438... The guy who sells these on ebay.

I am also the man who does way too many hospital visits at the ICU for downed bikers and way too many funerals! This is why I started selling these things... To save me from seeing another man on a ventilator... or worse.

I have had enough of sitting in ICU's with a grief stricken heart because there is nothing I can do to sooth the pain of those waiting for what the doc has to say.

Here in Ohio they passed that anti-texting legislation that is nothing but a joke! People still text... Just before we had a fighting chance cuz they would hold their phone up on the steering wheel. But now with fines, folks are holding their phone by their lap and looking straight down!!! They STILL text, just now they ain't looking forward anymore!!!!

WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR BACKSIDE!!! Stay in gear while @ the light, have your escape route mapped out... And watch those mirrors like a hawk!

Since Rekognize did such an amazing job... I will extend to all members of this forum the modulators for 15.00 (shipped)! Just go online, pay the 21.00 and send me a message saying "Rekognize sent me" and I will refund you 6.00 when I ship it.

I will extend this offer until 05/19/2013. So come get'm! If you can do simple wiring, you can manage this install.

And thanks AI4PX... You rock too bro!
zowwie438 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.