View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:31 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[kropotkin thinks...] - Jack Miller Gives His First Impressions On The Pramac Ducati

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click here to view it on Kropotkin's site, MotoGP Matters.

-----------------

With a morning of testing the Octo Pramac Ducati GP17 under his belt, Jack Miller spoke to the media to give his first impressions. The Australian was happy, especially given how fast he has been so far: Miller is just two tenths slower around Valencia on the Ducati after 40 laps than his fastest lap on a Honda.

Here is what Miller had to say:

Question: How has it been so far?

Jack Miller: A lot of fun so far. Really enjoying my time with the team, not only on the bike but also with the crew and the staff I have here. It's exciting times for me in my career at the moment, and I'm really looking forward to spending more time and more laps on the bike. I'm just starting to get comfortable with it now. I'm really enjoying riding it, so we will see what this afternoon will bring. But the way that I've adjusted to the bike directly and the way I feel on the bike, I'm really comfortable on it, so it just needs more laps and more time to keep going.