View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2022, 10:03 PM   #21
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

LOL Yah I had one of those at one time... I have no idea where it went too
.... I got it back on fairly easy... I assembled it the way it came off with the spring already attached and just used a vice grip clamped to the pivot base plate and pried against that... it worked but wound up levering it against the foot peg and that worked perfect... got the bolt in with no problem
and the bike leans on it's side stand much better and not excessively !!!!
so she's ready to roll.....
one thing I've noticed is the bike seams very lean..... that's to be expected somewhat I suppose but getting off idle is too lean and there is a slight pause half the time.....
unfortionately I don't know of a way to ritchen up a fuel injected motor like that i don't think there is a fuel air screw LOL ! it feels like it needs 1/8 turn on the Fuel air screw to me and it would fix that !!!!!
..... but no carb on this thing just a throttle body and it looks like a fuel injector bolted to the side of it ....
maybe there is a after market piggyback ECU that would fit this thing eh ?
something I could actually program ?
unfortunately the only ones I have seen are for name brand bikes and they never heard of a CSC RX4 LOL....
most say they will fit almost any 4 cycle single cylinder but you better know what your doing ..... and I certainly do NOT so I want a plug and play if I'm going to mess with the F.I. on this thing !
I did see where a guy on youtube put one for a suzuki on his RX4 and was really impressed on the way the bike preformed after he put it on there....
I bookmarked where he got it and what he got but that is all I know about it and that really is not enough to go on.... and at $450.00 it's kind'a pricy too
Bob......