View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #146
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Good call on disconnecting the blinker, Badger. I didn't think about it and, if it shorted out at the other end, I would have had to switch to my last spare fuse right after I blew one the night before! You somehow managed but I can never seem to get that connector off by hand and instead have to lift the catch using something really thin (always have my folding allen keys and the smallest one works perfectly).

Switching to my first spare was the first thing I did at there yesterday, but I used my OEM tool kit's plers to yank it and I think I might have left there. I better rectify that before I start my trip. The kit has helped me on the road-side a few times despite its notoriety, so I don't want to be stranded somewhere a thousand miles away because I didn't have pliers or spare fuses (yes, I know I can switch them around in an emergency and drive without a headlight, tail/gauge lights, etc ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja250 View Post
Jet! I have a right hand rearset for you.
PM me your address!

Umar I hate those leg cramps! lol

Heading down to Chaparral now to look for gloves and a 110 link 520 chain.
Thanks. You want to ship it? It may be best if I just rode up there today so we could put it on while wrenching on Umar's bike. Then again, if I can't get your rear sprocket until tomorrow or later, it may be better that I go then or get 'em shipped. I still plan on leaving Friday and so I'm not sure if shipping will work. Let me know! Thanks again.

Last futzed with by CZroe; September 5th, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote