View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2016, 04:36 PM   #27
Ninja Rob
ninjette.org guru

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by adouglas View Post
Rob, what do you wear under your leathers?

Avoid bare skin... no T shirts, no shorts. Bare sweaty skin will make getting out of your leathers a real adventure... you'll even stick to the lining.

I wear light, wicking long underwear, both tops and bottoms. It does not increase the heat, it wicks your sweat and it makes getting out of your leathers a piece of cake.
I had an under armour long sleeve shirt but somehow that ended up in a garage sale without me knowing about it until a few days later. I didn't mind because I paid $5 for it at garage sale. I bought it specifically for riding. My mother sold it for $10 at her garage sale and told me about it a few days later. Oh well. Hopefully I can do the same with my ninjette if I ever sell it.
So I wear a short sleeve moisture wicking under armour. The jacket is no problem. The pants are the challenge. I first bought them on ebay when I was a starving college student. I graduated, got a good job, and gained a few pounds..I know if I buy those moisture wicking leggings, they will slip on and off easily but I havn't gotten to it. Under Armour has great products. Great company. I own some of their stocks/shares but that's a different topic.