View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #1
hybridxx
ninjette.org member

Name: Rodrigo

Motorcycle(s): Someday..

Working out/Gym Help.

So i'm a fairly small guy. I at 5'6 and weight 127.
I'm not trying to get all built up like some ufc fighter. But I would like to get some muscle on me of course maybe get a little bit bigger.
I've been going to 24 hour fitess for about a month now and i can see a difference already. ive gained 5 pounds since i started working out(not sure if thats a good amount or not)

Now my only problem is that, i seem to have a really fast metabolism..a little too fast if you ask me, I can eat more then most people, but i just dont seem to gain ANY weight. Do you guys think that'll have a impact in me gaining some muscle. Sometimes i feel like i am burning off too many calorties for me to gain any muscle. Right when i began going to the gym i saw a difference right away, but now it sems like im not improving at all.

I got monday-thursday, and on saturdays for about 2 hours a day.
I start by running for 3 miles on treadmill, then continue with the weight machines for the remaining hour and a half.

I work on pretty much whole body. biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders, abs, and legs of course.

I am still fairly new to all this, so im not to knowledgeable when it comes to the whole calories and diet deal, i did some research but still would like to learn some more. I'm just a little guy trying to get some muscle on me lol. Anyone have any tips that could possibly help me?
hybridxx is offline   Reply With Quote