View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2016, 06:03 PM   #7
sickopsycho
One ugly son of a gun.

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): 2012 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
With all the adrenaline you had pumping around at that moment, you probably could have lifted about any bike easily.

Sorry to hear about the crash, Andrew. Obviously the other driver was "at fault", but I hope you understand that you not only could have avoided the crash, but you had better learn from it. From now on, assume that things like this will happen at every possible opportunity. Your only defense is to assume that you're invisible, and that other vehicles are waiting to kill you every chance they get.

You'll probably get more sore before you get less sore, so heal quickly and best of luck with the insurance payout.
Yeah, Jim- you're right. I should have really slowly pulled out so that I could have seen around the line of cars. It was a rookie mistake on my part, even though I wasnt technically at fault. I appreciate your honesty and I will definately learn from this experience.

To everyone else- yeah I'm fine. It sucks, but a bike can be replaced while people cannot. I was SOOOO pissed when I got up, I wanted to pucnh her lights out... but when I saw her face, she looked like she was about to have a heart attack. She was so upset because she probably thought she killed me, I instantly lost all animosity towards her and was just happy that neither of us was really hurt. At the end of the ordeal I was just happy to see that she had calmed down and I felt bad that she had been as scared as she was. Thanks for the well wishes guys and look forward to some new postings about the newgen I want to get to replace the old. =)
sickopsycho is offline   Reply With Quote

4 out of 4 members found this post helpful.