View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019, 09:13 AM   #1
satiar2001
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Satiar

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Ninja 250 dies while riding

Hi I have a 2006 Ninja 250R. I am having a problem with it that I can’t get my mind around nor can I find anything in it online. I just bought this bike last week and it runs and drives and idles fine but after 20 min of riding it bogs down and dies and it won’t start until you let it sit for a little while. This happened every ride. 2 days ago i took it out again and it rode it for 2 hours with no issues. I thought some how it fixed its self so i took it out for a 4 hour ride and had no issues with it until about a mile from my house when i was coming home, which it bogged down and died same problem as before. So far I have changed the battery, replaced spark plugs, changed the air filter and cleaned the air box, bought a new petcock, new fuel lines and new fuel filter, new oil and oil filter, cleaned out the gas tank and put fresh gas, put in a refurbished Carburetor. New coolant (even though it was not over heating), Also my battery is getting charged i have checked to make sure. It doesn’t change anything if i on it on the reserve position or the on position. I am completely lost.
satiar2001 is offline   Reply With Quote