Old October 8th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #87
Outlander Systems
ninjette.org Tengu

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayanlam View Post
good to hear you got your parts

i tried to email you several times when you asked me to check out prices for you, but you never replied, so i didnt know what happened with you.

looking forward to seeing some of those pics once you get them installed
Thanks man. I have been having MASSIVE issues with my e-mail ever since I got my iPhone linked to it. I thought you'd given up on me!

I still need tons more Bikers stuff, so I will hit you up if you're still willing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNinja21 View Post
Hey Outlander, how did you get in contact with these guys? I tried emailing them a couple of times but got bounced back. From your post, they should still be in business. I'm loving their flamboyant products. Please let me know how I can order from them.

Newguy70, are you selling these products to the US? If you are, please send pricing sheet. Thanks.
I e-mailed them. They sent a price list and a product list. The prices are in Thai, so you'll have to find an on-line conversion. I ordered mine through Webbike, because I had e-mail issues and thought Wayan bailed on me, and because I didn't want to mess with the wire-transfer from my bank account to Bikers directly. Be sure if you install any of their stuff, to make sure you use the gaskets/o-rings/etc. from your original OEM parts. I forgot to put the plunger/seal from the OEM brake reservoir on my new lid, and had brake fluid going everwhere. Not cool.

Here are the pics as promised. The quality of their stuff is awesome, to say the least.

I will upload better pics, probably tomorrow. I still need to install the rearsets and sprocket cover, and other odds 'n ends.

Outlander Systems Facebook Page
Outlander Systems is offline   Reply With Quote