View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

ninjette.org Arcade

I had a hunch that some of you may have a little too much free time, and I figured I was just the guy to help. Sure the latest and greatest game machines are pretty incredible. But sometimes you need a simple, basic, almost primitive game to get your mojo grooving again. And now you have over 150 of them at your fingertips.

Check out the Arcade link either in the Community menu, or the direct link down in the Forum Info section of the main forums page. (here's a direct link as well) All of the games can be played within the existing window or in their own window. I prefer running them in their own window as you can make them full-screen. Make sure to save your high scores, and if yours happens to be bested by another forum member, you'll get an immediate PM to let you know to come back and clobber them right back.

I've tested most of the games, but if you do run into any problems please post up in this thread if you see any issues that you'd like me to take a look at. Some of my favorite games are James Bomb, Balloon Bomber, Bubble Trouble, KickUps, Meat Grill, Mosquito Kill, and SnakeMan. Happy time wasting!

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.