View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM   #1
Flying
ninjette.org sage

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250

Ninja 250 rusEFI conversion

What's up. While a bitterly cold winter awaits the northeast, I am squirreling away parts needed for an EFI conversion.

This conversion for the 250 is using a mix of Ninja 300 and other motorcycle parts from ebay. Low cost OEM goodness, yum.

Also, I'm repping a project I would like to contribute further to by going forward with this idea: rusEFI, an open source/open hardware ecu project.

https://rusefi.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1302

This project will mostly take after @greg737's efforts in converting his pregen to a Microsquirt controlled unit. The price is right on the LT-R 450 fueling system, I plan to emulate that, albeit with an identical Honda fuel pump. Although I'm going a little further outside of the comfort zone by considering ignition timing control and a more complicated ECU package.

I hope to gather some additional key info from Ninjette members which may be required for the success of this endeavor.

I wouldn't even be able to get a parts list with such ease without other Ninjette members having already done the research, huge thumbs up to pioneers such as greg, cuong, and Garth285, and many others. Even the pictures from @NevadaWolf's recent stator replacement helped a bit.
Flying is offline   Reply With Quote