View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:26 AM   #27
greg737
-

Name: -

Motorcycle(s): -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceeloo Yello View Post
Quick question - If I already have an MPX4250AP could I just buy one more and run two of those?
Yes, you could choose to use a pair of MPX4250ap sensors in this Nano project. The only change would be in the ECU definition of sensors for calibration purposes (where you tell the ECU what type of MAP sensor you're using). The Nano project would be executed the same regardless of the sensors used.

The MPX4250 sensor is a common choice for both normally aspirated and turbocharged engines (as it can accurately report boost up to about 22 or 23 psi). I prefer to use the MPX4115 which is for naturally aspirated engines only, but that's just a personal choice not something that delivers more accuracy or anything like that.

Also, I should let you know that this Nano project isn't all my doing, not by a long way. The do-it-yourself fuel injection hobby is a very collaborative thing. I've taken this project from a very creative, knowledgeable guy in Germany, and he's giving me a lot of help and guidance in executing it. In my opinion that's a large part of what makes doing this so much fun.
greg737 is offline   Reply With Quote