View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1
miss_syn
my hair matches my bike

Name: Tiffany

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Red 250r

Partzilla - Avoid

Recently I went to order some new parts for my bike from Partzilla - totaling $148 dollars. I realized it wasn't very likely that I would get my parts immediately being that they probably stock very little. Okay, fine. I then have the charge posted to my credit card. Ten business days later with no tracking information and the parts having not arrived I get a little suspicious and speak to their customer support.

The parent (?) company Power Sports Plus does their customer support. I spoke with a Johnathan R. who, inbetween every question I had to wait at least ten minutes for an answer.

Things I had to wait ten minutes for:
Collecting order information
Response to "what is the status of my order?"
"How do I cancel my order?"

Now here's where it gets good. My parts had a "no estimated ship date" status. I was not informed of this and was under the impression from my order confirmation that my parts should have already arrived. I wanted to cancel my order because I would rather pay more and know I'm getting my parts than wait all summer. Dear old Johnathan tells me he is going to cancel my order. I say fine. I ask where my refund is. After the typical ten minute wait I prompt him again. After another ten minutes I tell him that if he does not answer my question within the next five minutes that I WILL be filing a chargeback on my credit card. Still no answer so I left the chat session.

48 hours later and my partzilla order isn't cancelled. My CC company refunded the money to me in less than four hours and are informed that they are to decline all Partzilla charges to my card.

I would avoid Partzilla due to shady business practices. Also, my order still isn't cancelled.
miss_syn is offline   Reply With Quote