View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2014, 05:30 AM   #13
whitby_rob
ninjette.org newbie

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R, red

I've ordered a couple times from Partzilla in the past year. Both orders were close to $300 each. I was ordering the replacement hardware for my YSR's, when your just ordering nuts, bolts and collars that's a big order in my mind.

The first order ended up having parts that got back ordered twice, the second time ended up showing as over 6 months. I wish I knew this before placing the order but buying parts for bikes that are 25 years old, I was not really surprised this happened. So after it got updated showing the 6 month delay, I phoned to have these parts cancelled so I could get the rest of the order (finding out then that they wait a month, then ship what's there.). So after about 6-7 weeks, all parts ended up coming in and I received the two shipments within a week and a half of each other.

Second order took about a month to come. Also I guess keeping in mind the shipping to Canada.

I would order from them again but I can see where you are coming from on the Customer Service. When I phoned to talk to someone about my order (emailed first which took about 2 days to get a reply), I got different stories from each person about the state of my order.

On the second order I also phoned in to change a couple items for something else (I typed in the wrong part number and then added something), that lady was good.
whitby_rob is offline   Reply With Quote