Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #61
EternalNewb
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: S

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250R, 2007 Ninja 650R, 2001 F650 Dakar

So today was crazy busy, and I usually try to be in bed early since I have a 4:00AM tomorrow. I got home from work around 8PM, and got stuck on grandma duty until 9. Still needed to do some stuff before bed, like make my bed and crap, and I was like, "NOOOOOOPE. You're going to go work out, even if only for an hour, dumb***." So I pop outside into the marine layer for a run, and I'm pooped, but the whole time I'm trash-talking in my head. "No excuses, awwww why didn't you do this earlier? Guess what, too bad. Faster, little piggy. Don't you wish you did this first thing in the morning now? Oh well. Better luck tomorrow, **** face. Getting tired? Want to take a break? That all you got? Wah-wah. What's that? You aren't getting enough sleep? You don't need it anyway. Tough it out, wimpy." And stuff of a similar nature.

I get back to the house, and I feel like I'm going to puke, but that's not the plan. Time for some body weight and lifting circuits (includes sets of push-ups, planks, squats, lunges, presses, etc.) and more motivational trash-talking. Go me. Right up until I almost fall right on my stupid nose from doing push-ups to exhaustion, because who cares about set numbers past your minimum goal, right?

Now food, and realizing I'm having difficulty with lifting my plate, which is situated over my eye-level. And it isn't even loaded with food yet. Aaaah, hyup. Good times.
EternalNewb is offline   Reply With Quote