View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2018, 07:48 PM   #10
tgold
ninjette.org sage

Name: Timm

Motorcycle(s): 2006 1050 Speed Triple, 2010 250 Ninja racebike, YZF320RR? Racebike

MOTM - Nov '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannoXYZ View Post
You made two mistakes:

1. Jumping to conclusions and assumed that past-performance data is being used as predictor of future results. Note that data presented is only past historical data. It's was recorded by AMB/MyLaps transponders on X-date ridden by Y-rider in Z-race. And Z2 race same month one year later on 300 and Z3 race 2 years later on 400. Kaput, done! It's actual facts in reality and nothing can change that.

It's like me saying:

It's done! Actual factual numbers recording events in reality on certain dates that can never ever change. However, it does NOT say anything about sunrise times in 3-months or 5-years. YOU are one that jumped to conclusion that I was using that data to predict anything. Or if I had said:

You inferred that I'm trying to say something about Mary's dinner next week. Nope, I just reported what she had for dinner in past.

2. Assuming that I made same mistake by inferring that data meant something else. Note I did not say you or anyone else will be getting those times or those spreads between models.

All I presented was actual times achieved at actual track used by same rider year after year. That's all, anything extra, you brought into this.

Let me make it simpler for you: It's worthless information.
tgold is offline   Reply With Quote