View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2015, 09:50 AM   #1
bad vibe
ninjette.org member

Name: Michael

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Ninja 300 SE ABS

Ebay FTW SW-Motech Blaze, Kawi-Girl Channel Seat, Zero Gravity tall windshield

Scored Saddle bags which fit awesome besides the top strap being under the passengers booty, but she didn't mind too much...

Got the KawiGirl Silver and Black Channel seat set, already had the Comfort Seat set but being 5'11" and not having a great back the Channel seems to suit me better even though it's seemingly less padding, plus it looks cool,
May keep the Ninja Logo rear seat if some one wants to buy the Comfort seat front with the KawiGirl silver heart rear (details below).

and since she was shipping it all threw in a Zero Gravity tinted tall shield for just a few bucks more. The shield cuts down a lot of body wind which is nice especially going into the Fall, if I fully tuck down I can get my helmet mostly out of the breeze can get completely out of the stream but can barely see not bad for my height not sure if a little taller from Nation Cycle would be worth it or not...

Anyway I like the stuff any feedback or other good things to go with would be appreciated.

Cheers, Michael

PS> Thanks NinjaGirl07!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shield and bags.jpg (120.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System back.jpg (113.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg zero gravity tinted shield side.jpg (93.5 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Comfort front seat top.jpg (91.6 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg seat logos.jpg (100.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebag System side.jpg (125.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg kawigirl rear top.jpg (89.0 KB, 144 views)

Last futzed with by Alex; September 16th, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: for sale content deleted
bad vibe is offline   Reply With Quote