View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:36 PM   #1
WestVirginiaNinja
WestVirginiaNinja

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja300 Special Edition

Hello friendos

Hey everyone,
Just bought my 2013 Ninja 300 SE last week and I'm loving it - the way it looks, the way it sounds, everything about it. Last time I rode was close to 15 years ago when I was in the Navy and stationed in San Diego. Back then I had a 1984 Honda Magna v65, the first bike I ever rode. I learned on that tank and dropped it a bunch of times, the thing weighed so much! I loved it though; that bike exposed me to the joys of two wheels and it took me all over southern Cali, so I can't speak ill of the Magna. That being said, the Ninja 300 is unbelievable to me. For one, I feel like if I think it, it happens. The bike is so nimble, I jumped right on it without having ridden in over a decade and felt right at home, right away. The guy I bought it from put on a Coffman shorty exhaust, and it sounds like a wild beast. That's another thing I love about the ninjette - you feel like your flying around when you're traveling at safe speeds. The Magna was super duper powerful, but you had to really be driving at a breakneck pace before you felt that tingle, and with the Ninja I get my jollies at much lower speeds. I'm not an attention whore, but I have to admit I love the looks I get on this thing. I wish I'd had this bike before I was married, the ladies are drawn to it like sexy moths to a manly flame. I know I'm rambling, but I'm super excited about this bike and I don't have any friends who ride, so you guys are the only ones who know where I'm coming from. Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning on this forum, and I have a lot of questions so you'll be seeing some posts from me, if you have any info that will help me out I appreciate it in advance. I'm happy to be a fellow Ninja 300 enthusiast and see you on the road, friendo's.
WestVirginiaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.