Old May 31st, 2018, 02:43 PM   #40
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
Yes, yes, yes, lol. You are mentioning some of the roads I'm talking about. The Valley is awesome for riding. That's where I got my love of twisty roads on a bike on my second trip out as a passenger My office is not too far from the Yellow Creek rd/Bath rd area with all the quiet twisty no heavy traffic for the most part wooded roads with the metro park stop offs everywhere. That is where I'm thinking of to go out when I'm ready. That and there are some great areas further north that go right through one of the parks if I remember correctly.
Awesome! If I were you, I'd be hitting up Hampton Hills for MTB rides or Sand Run for runs on my lunch breaks.

Yes, head north to Brecksville reservation and pick up the valley parkway. That parkway is a nice scenic slow moderate road that will take you all the way around the emerald necklace around the backside of the airport and then up to rocky river and if you know how to jog about, you can get up to Edgewater park and the Cleveland sign. It's a cheesy picture opportunity, but it's kinda fun.

choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote