View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #51
Reddoak
ninjette.org guru

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250r - Traded for 2009 ER-6N

Quote:
Originally Posted by eversic View Post
Yeah....insurance is high in hillborough county...most accidents in the state per capita. Tampa sux for any kind of insurance.....storms, hurricanes, floods, plus all the crappy drivers.

Im mainly trying to figure out if the Ninja 1000 is too much motorcycle/power....or if its smoother on throttle than the Ninja 650. I love the styling of the 650...looks bad ass. But I also like big bikes. I weigh 220, Im 5'7" (stocky build with a beer gut), I want a bike that can, but also be smooth.
Come to Orlando, I'll let you test ride an ER-6N (a naked 650r, if you will.) You're on your own for the Ninja 1000 ride. If you buy a 1000, I would expect a test ride in return... I'm the same height, probably the same build, and a little heavier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonracer76 View Post
Ahhh.... I didn't realize you lived in the land of the red tide smell and where drunken pirate lawyers run throught the streets looking for booze during Gasparilla. haha.
That's tourist driven nonsense. They run through the streets year round out there, not just during Gasparilla...