View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:39 AM   #128
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Danny View Post
Whatever man, get your money back. There are a lot of awesome things you can buy for $1,700. Hell, you could buy another complete ninja 250 for 1,700.

No offense but the kit doesn't even look good, It gets points for being different, and that's it. I would definitely be completely happy with the money.
Yeah, most people don't think it looks good for the price. I just got tired of the 250 look and wanted something different. Only other company making a kit for the 250 (old gen i believe) is for cafe racer look which is around $1500 but it comes with exhaust. Kits from Indonesia looks great in pictures but are very poorly made and isn't plug-n-play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike1020 View Post
-well I it doesn't work out - set the 1700 aside for carbon fiber and a few sheets of steel r aluminum. All the time you spent messing around you could easily have made your own from raw materials

I would live to buy some materials and make a kit. A look like his kit would be easily achievable and better looking wouldn't be hard either
I wish I knew how to work with CF or i'd make one and would've never ordered his.

My take on it is that he is short on money or mismanaged it and is back ordered. So what he does is take people's money to make more kits so he can fill the previous orders. This happened with another company that was doing custom mods. This is assuming people bought his kit. I'm probably the only person dumb enough to buy it.
NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote