View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #129
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

I wish I knew how to work with CF or i'd make one and would've never ordered his.

Watch some you tube videos ! If you lived near me I would help you prototype your own kit. I used to be too busy to work on projects - now I have nothing but time.

My take on it is that he is short on money or mismanaged it and is back ordered. So what he does is take people's money to make more kits so he can fill the previous orders. This happened with another company that was doing custom mods. This is assuming people bought his kit. I'm probably the only person dumb enough to buy it. [/QUOTE]

- after looking at his websites, reviews and other odds and ends
He likes to market other people's ideas, sell per buy on products that will never reach production and create an illusion that he is running a large company that has massive manufacturing assets

He probably drew up that kit on some software, had a friend blast it out using water jets or plasma cutter or whatever people are using these days

Slapped it together and hope it would explode.

He has thousands of products and none have been marketed , sold or manufactured in sufficient quantities

He is trying to make it big as and inventor designer business person but is living off of other people's invested capital but not getting any of his ideas off the ground.

Some of his products look awesome but he should stop crowd sourcing his capital in small increments stealing a little from many people and just get an investor with major capital to get his most marketable product up and sustaining business

It's a mess.
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote