View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #141
Klondike1020
Intrepid Adventurer

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2004 GSXR 750 , 71 cb350streettracker, 07 Polaris Predator 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R123 View Post
I'm going to agree with you. He doesn't make the parts himself, or at least not all the parts. This is probably another reason why my order was delayed. The 3rd party was probably having some sort of production issue. That on top of his poor business practice sums up the mess with my order. The reason why I believe this is because I saw in one of his Pinterest post he had the kit laid out and said, "Sending it out to be painted."
haha production problems- he is the problem.

I have worked construction, mamnufacturing and custom work.

I have yet to meet a custom shop, welder, CNC, or manufacturer who could not resolve any issue I have presented them with in a less than a couple days.

Unless the kit is made from rare materials using a process that is inaccessible I would just assume it is negligence. No titanium and it doesn't require MRI imaging. its literally all items that can be made by any fab shop if you have a good relationship with them.

I don't know if any of the parts are injection molded or 3d printed. But once you have made one kit. The next should be easier.

- I am still a bit jelly of his website and business model. If it didn't seem sketchy I would be applying to work for his out fit! lol
oh well
Klondike1020 is offline   Reply With Quote