View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #147
juliankyhl
ninjette.org newbie

Name: julian

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R123 View Post
Yeah, I hope so. I'll update this thread once I receive the kit.

Here you go.

Right? You would probably have time to ride your bike cross country after that too. Riding my apache? ha... Not so sure yet, as the status of the tracking # hasn't been updated in 24 hours. This could only mean 2 things.

1.) Canada post hasn't scanned and updated it into their system.

2.) Joshua Brasse is trying to pull a fast one and only created the waybill but haven't dropped it off to Canada post. Picture of tracking status below.

I and many others have let postpone and come up with ****** excuses for 8 months! I know that we were idiots to wait this long! but every time he made another excuse, it seemed like he was working hard on resolving the issue and the solution was right around the corner... again and again and again.

everything in this process i so familiar to me. I called him once and talked to him several months ago. I was so pissed off, but somehow when we had talked, I felt that he was a stand up guy, working hard to resolve everything.
We should all have done what NinjaZX6R123 is doing now. At least we would have seen his true colors months ago.

My guess is that he has either pulled some stunt with the shipping label or he is going to make something go wrong to buy more time.

Dont forget that he owes at least 6-8k to the people that ordered my design from his site. He probably doesn't even have money to have this kit done by a proper workshop if it is not already done.
He also still have no problem putting new things on the site, but when I ask him to remove my design, then all of a sudden there are very complex programming and legal complications in the way.

What I can say from my experience with this guy is: the people who have pressed him hardest, have got the most refund money back. The nicest and most patient ones has got zero of their money back.

don't let him get away!
juliankyhl is offline   Reply With Quote