View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2017, 08:45 AM   #6
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple Jim View Post
If you have a manual for an EX250-J, you have a manual for newgens. You need the base manual and supplement for the EX250-F (pregen). Newgen valve adjustment is completely different from pregen valve adjustment.

If the guy refuses to help, just let eBay know the product you received is substantially different from the description, and refer to the message(s) you sent that specified the year of your motorcycle.
Yep I've always had good luck with eBay when handling issues. I messaged the guy and told him he sent me the wrong manual. I'll give him til late this evening to answer me before I open a case. He has 100% positive feedback so I'm sure he will either send me the right one or refund my money. Bummer too because the PDF file for the manual I got is very high quality. His listing I took screen shots of so he can't change it because it doesn't specify which years the manual is. He should do so in the future. I'm not worried about it, will work itself out. If he refunds my money I'll probably just stop being a cheapskate and get one from Kawasaki's website lol. Thanks
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote