View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:02 AM   #13
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

That Whole ban thing cannot possably stand ! it would Kill the california echonemy entirely , no shipping will be done, new car sales will die andthe people would not have it !, Newsom may well have got it passes but something that is so distructive to the state cannot be done..... it will die in court I have no doubt about that !
If by some strange case it does go into effect you will see the biggest exodus
of the state in human history...including me .... there is no way the people will stand for that that live in the country.... you try driving a tesla daily out here
and you will be walking...there is No infrastructure for electric vehicles
and the few places that do have them charge about 200% more than gasoline would cost..... it is a ludicrous idea , great for the city but not the country side
it's like they forgot that not everyone lives in the concrete jungle !
....even if the infrastructure was here and established already I would not buy an electric car.... simply because it is 3 times more expensive to buy and 6 months down the road you'll have to replace the batteries that will cost half the amount of buying the car in the first place.... a yearly bill of $17.000 to $20,000 dollars just to have a car defeats the purpose of having a car ! I'ed ride a horse ! it's silly !
Bob