View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2011, 12:41 AM   #65
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehorse View Post
Wrong, my friend. I do.

Woohoo!! It's turning of the season, death and rebirth, end of a season, beginning of a new one, time for different people to celebrate their history/religion, time for others to take a few minutes to hang with their family, put things in order for the new year..etc etc.

Time for crow-people like me to oogle over shiny lights and pretty things.

Don't like shopping and don't buy a bunch of crap but I do have a nice get-together with friends and family. Also I don't need a holiday to eat like a pig.

Each seasonal change means a lots to me but most of all it represents time to slow down and be thankful that I'm alive.

Time for some people to say Bah, Humbug. C'mon Mr. Jiggles, ignore the commercial crap and get out there and just enjoy the fact that you're here, you've got food and shelter and people that give a sheet. Turn off the TV if it's getting to you, take a ride, relaaaaxxxxx, chill. Go get a massage.

I think if I was good friends with you, I would make it my #1 mission to make you laugh your arse off. You need it.

WRT heavy metal, listen to Disturbed if you want heavy with a message instead of storytelling like other musicians. Wonder why we accept stories from other music genres yet with metal, it's like the story in a song is assumed to be reflective of the band's personal feelings?? Glad Shakespeare and Stephen King don't get that treatment.
Oh this is where you told me (from the other picture thread) to get a massage

Do I really seem like an uptight prick? Because I'm really more of an egotistical sarcastic asshole
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote