Thread: Going solo
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2019, 11:36 AM   #35
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Yup, still in Houston! Weird work schedule though.

Not long after the divorce was said and done, she unfriended me on Facebook. I was like, ummm, okay. So I went through and a lot of "mutual" friends of ours were removed from my FB. These friends I know they are closer to her. I need to revamp my life....and my friends.

So right now, I have my best friend, who happens to be one of the models I work with regularly. We have been hanging out a lot. Plus it helps, she has lived in an RV before, so I have been picking her brain regarding travel trailers.

I recently changed the oil in my bike.....took that to work yesterday. It has been so hot I have been taking the cager a ton. Well...I actually forgot how excellent riding is on the soul. I'll be taking the C90T any chance I can (except when it is raining when I'm heading out to work....don't need to be a sweaty mess showing up to work).

Being a photographer, I have several models that have turned out to be great friends. It is like I didn't realize how great a lot of these models, heck, even other photographers, truly are. Lots of great people out there. I just need to get with "my peeps" and do stuff with them. Maybe get some riding buddies soon. Too crazy of a life right now for that, but I'll get there.

I have been going through storage...trying to sort stuff out. Need to dump a ton of junk. May get my trailer later in October or early November. Really looking forward to this new life. A life free from the gameplay....from the "I'm more important than you" stuff.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote