Thread: Carb woes
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2022, 10:14 AM   #316
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I don't think I'ed use a squirt of oil in the Triumph.... just use a healthy squirt of PB blaster instead.... you don't want to call attention to yourself with all the smoke after all.... but on the ninja I would ...just to see if the compression gauge changes.
Sorry to hear about Grandma Passing... it's one of the facts we all have to get used to , it's not nice but it happens to everyone.
...just because you knew it was going to happen soon doesn't help to fill the hole in your life that is now vacant because of it.... it sucks !
Everything you love in your life will one day be gone.... it's how you deal with that loss that really matters.... I simply don't dwell on it if I find myself Missing my Mother I think about something else.... and the pain goes away....a bit anyway.... not of a strategy but it works for me until a time when the pain is so little that I can think about it without tearing up....
Hope that helps....
Bob......