View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:31 PM   #104
Xoulrath
ninjette.org sage

Name: T

Motorcycle(s): Current: '11 ZX-6R; Previous: '09 Ninjette; '08 ZX-6R (Ex-Wife '09 TU250X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanoue View Post
Ya, It has been my experience that female sport bike riders tend to be in good shape and athletic (my preference)

Female HD riders are a different story.
It's been my experience that most sport riders who are serious about riding tend to be in at least decent shape. But Allyson is definitely fit to a high degree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRonin View Post
Don't want to offend anyone or sound shallow/like an asshole, but are you ****ing kidding me??

Other than the bikes it wasn't until page 8 I saw something good looking....the hot to not ratio there is about 1 in 20.

And you look to be in good shape for your age, but still too old at least for me, I'm only 23, the thread's about girls not old broads...Flame AWAY
You really do have some growing up to do. It's one thing to not be physically attracted to someone; it's quite another to be so hateful and demeaning about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
You're an ass. Come back when you grow up.
Maybe he should come back when he realizes just how much women can offer that don't involve being his arm candy to boost that tiny ego he seems to have.

Back to thread topic: I definitely think I see women check me out on the bike, but is it me, or is it the bike? Maybe it's the gear or the design on my helmet.

I certainly agree with what's been said about people having respect and admiration for those who live their lives wthout cowering to fear.

Whatever it is, it could be a great ice-breaker for those of you who are single.