View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:29 AM   #51
Ken08Ninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Ken

Motorcycle(s): 08 Ninja 250R Candy Plasma Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verus Cidere View Post

So Ken, you have access to a sticker printer? Could you deal with an order that was as large as ours is probably going to be? When you say 5 cents, it makes an order of 2000 stickers about $100, plus shipping. I'd call that a very good deal. 750 white, 750 black, and 500 some kind of reflective color? Maybe the silver can be ordered reflective?
I do not have a printer, I bought a vinyl sign cutter to decal my racecars myself. I do not run a sign shop, I just found a deal on the cutter that was less then what it would cost to cut the graphics on my own racecar, truck and trailer after a couple years.
These would be cut out just like the Kawasaki and Ninja decals on the bike now. I could cut them in batches as needed. If people wanted green, blue or red to match the paint or reflective I would have to order a roll after enough people requested them to cover the material. The vinyl is about $3 a yard when I buy a 50 yard roll. Reflective vinyl is about $10 a yard when I buy a 10 yard roll.
I currently have White, Black, Silver, Canary Yellow, Tomato Red, and Saphire Blue.

I have been looking for a outline of the bike similar to the TrailBlazer in this logo.( which I did not make )
Ken08Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote