View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #16
Ninja Rob
ninjette.org guru

Name: Rob

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
Glad it's up and running! Definitely don't want to delete the thread though, as it might come in handy in the future when people encounter similar symptoms.
Thank You for not deleting it!
I am having the same problems. My bike turned off at an intersection at a red light and luckily I was on the farthest right lane so I just pulled up into an empty parking lot nearby. I tried charging it with a car for about an hour and tried push starting it and nothing. It would just click. After about an hour, I tried another push start, it worked, and I went straight home. I know the battery is faulty because a while back I took it to Auto zone and they told me one of the cells was dead. Knowing this, I decided to squeeze every drop of juice out of that battery before buying a new one. I think now is the time to buy another one. Any suggestions as to which one? And how do I know which part number? I called wal-mart and nothing, other car part shops sell them for about $134. Amazon has them at about $30 so now I just need to know which one. If no one replies in this old thread I will just post a new one.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.