View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2021, 09:01 PM   #14
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

and where do you see fake in that ?
we have been misled by our scientists into thinking that is impossible
but it is not.... the motor draws less power than the generator produces
so there is an excess of power from the generator....
the down side of this is that the generators have to be large ones and you have to use a motor that is not supposed to be used on that size generator (smaller.. that generator would call for a 5hp motor and he is probably using a 2hp motor)
the flywheel is actually not needed but it helps even out the power....
you will notice that the power was not on when he first started it because the motor is so small..... once it was up to speed then he switched it on and it could maintain the speed... but only after it was up to speed... it is a tenuous balance !
but YES that can be done ! is it practical? probably not because the strain on the electric motor is very high and it will not last very long....
a few years back when this design came out I did the math and found that it was quite possible to do.... I thought I would power my house with one
but the cost of maintaining something like this is far more than the grid charges.... but if your out in the boonies with no grid it is a viable option
i've seen several videos of guys in the woods doing this with great success.
there is not alot of power over head over what it takes to make the motor run.... but what is there is enough for alot of people to have lights in the house rather than kerosene lamps !
so it is worth doing.... in some cases !
Bob.......