View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #11
bbbrandy19
Ninja Lover!

Name: Beast

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMOCAN View Post
Since you kinda need those bolts for your shocks NOW, I would definitely go to the dealership and get some.

Otherwise you can check out places like BikeBolts.

This mysterious plastic piece that ended up in your ignition is very intriguing. Do you have a picture of it? I am also curious on how exactly it got in there. Maybe someone is messing with your motorcycle? The reason I say that is because I just don't see it getting there by its self, especially under normal operation.

I am glad that you were able to spot what could have been a serious problem. This is why I always use T-CLOCS before and after I ride.

yea i think ill have to take a trip to the dealership and get the bolts this weekend or tomorrow afternoon.

and yes! the plastic piece is intriguing me as well. I have heard horror stories about people that get their bikes messed with and i truely hope this is not the case but it could be. My garage is accessible. The owner before me could have done it. (which i doubt because i got to know them, sweet people!)
or someone on the street could have done it too. very scary considering they could have done something way worst.

I will post a picture of the piece if the mechanic still has it!