View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #27
nattygirl
ninjette.org guru

Name: Natalie

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 Special Edition Red/Black

Just a thought, I was rereading your first post and you said that you want to put all six strips running down the back of the bike. I think it may be against the law to have the white running light in the back. I know bikes don't go in reverse, but there may be some law against having white lights in the back like that. You may want to consider having the running light red as well or at least look into whether or not it is legal. Plus depending on how bright the white LED strip is, it may drown out the red and amber turn signals lighting all together. I have a dual led strip setup in my car under where the footwells are. I have a 12" amber strip and a 6" white led strip. Ambers are on when my ignition is on. White goes on when the doors open. When the white strip goes on, it completely drowns out the amber led strip. Something to consider...

Here's a video that shows what I'm talking about.

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=MVI_2111.mp4