View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:31 PM   #30
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Yah ! I saw a Clip of "SHORT RIDERS" on youtube where this Midget simply hopped off his Crotch rocket and held the handle bars over his head till the light changed then he started moving the bike and hopped back on and took off
Needless to say that is not normal and not very safe, but necessity is the mother of invention, if you want it bad enough you will figure out a way !.
However none of this would be a problem if the darn manufacturers would just make the bikes a reasonable height off the ground... but instead over the past decade they have increased the height slowly to where the common seat height is 34" or more.... I can remember in my Youth sitting on brand new bikes in the show room that in stock form I could flat foot with my knees bent...
but there isn't one I can do that on now... the closest would be a big harley low rider..... but I'm not going to pay $50k for a motorcycle I don't care how fancy it is... it's just a bike not a house !...
if they put as much technology into making a personal flying machine they would have achieved it years ago.... but that's how it goes I guess !
we work with what we have !
LOL
Bob.........