View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2016, 12:30 AM   #11
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
Received my carburetors back from Ducatiman today, and they look awesome, like new to be honest. Add the that the new stainless steel fasteners, and it looks almost too nice to put back on.

The carburetors were treated to Ducatiman's full services, of ultrasonic bath, soda blasting, split them, all O-rings replaced, including the fuel rail, bench synchronization, and finally wet testing for leaks, and verify the float heights.

Below are some before and after pictures taken by Ducatiman,

and the final product pictures by myself.

My carburetors came off SERENITY, which it ran fine, but due to the age of them 18 years old they needed to be refurbishing, most importantly splitting them and all new O-rings especially the fuel rail.

I've known Gordon for many years, and know his work as well, and he's the only one I would trust with my carburetors. His work ethic is second to none, and his knowledge is top notch. Add to that he has the proper equipment, and you have a top quality results.

I often recommend Ducatiman services, and the above reasons speak for themselves. Carburetors are not as easy as they seem to be, it's a skill, and unfortunately due to modern technology fuel injection, it's becoming a lost art.

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote