View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #16
NDspd
1/4 English, 3/4 Kick Ass

Name: Jeremy

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Triumph Speed Triple 955i, '05 Suzuki SV650S(retired), '11 Ninja 250R(sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningscooter View Post
Why the change of heart? I prefer the looks of the Alpinestars compared to the Teknic. If costs is what changed your mind then you need to call ridersdiscount and get the Alpinestars jacket for cheaper than the Teknic.

True story.
Well cost was a little, but I love both designs. Both have perf, both look great in white, and the Teknic has a racing hump (looks freaking awesome). I can't really explain why I changed, but my gut is pointing me toward the Teknic in the white. I mean what would be the differences of them if I put them side by side and had a good go over with them? It's kind of hard when there are no stores even remotely close to me that carries these two. From just the pics online, minus the race hump and the zippers and such, they are really similar. Yeah the coloring is a bit different too and both look awesome to me. So really it's a toss up again, even if I can equalize the price it's still almost a tie. hmmmmm.....
NDspd is offline   Reply With Quote