View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #106
Cazper
ninjaholic

Name: Dustin

Motorcycle(s): 09' SE 250R (sold), 03' ZX-6R, 99' XL1200C SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkim View Post
are you going to do the airbox delete? if so, FP is the only one that includes the proper main jets in their kits for this.

you'll also need a crankcase breather and depending if you've done it yet, the Kleen system should be removed.

this is a lot of work we're talking about and highly doubt it could be accomplished in a day. (including tuning)

Sorry, no quick delivery vendors for either kit that I know of... unless you're close to Area P?? Kerry sells Dyno Jet, but I'm sure he also has the proper main jets for the airbox delete.
I would like to do the airbox delete... so I should look for factory pro then huh... with airbox delete and a full Yoshi do you know off hand what the best setup is?

do you happen to remember or know the brand or model of crankcase breather or does it matter? No need for Kleen system removal... I don't have a CA bike... so it never had one.

You'd be suprised what we can get done in a day... should have seen the last tech day we had

I'm also only a little over an hour south of Anaheim where Area P is located... wonder if he carries it and I can walk in and pickup? Man... that might be worth a quick trip up the 5

Sorry for all the questions and if I need to just search I'll do that too... I appreciate any help you can give to make things quicker... feeling a little lazy...lol
Cazper is offline   Reply With Quote