Thread: Bicycles!
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2017, 10:15 AM   #2035
Demonik
V-Twin Addict

Name: Robert "Doc"

Motorcycle(s): '99 Buell X1, '09 Buell 1125CR,'10 Kaw EX250 (down to one), '13 MV Agusta F3

I'm late getting in this thread. I love riding my bike. I have a little Trek 7.5 that I use for about 20-ish mile a couple of times a week in and around the Seattle area with some nice upgrades. Mainly, I like the color -- that's why I haven't bought anything better. It's neon green/solar yellow.

I need to get those bar-end tassels and a bell fo'sho

We have miles and miles of parks where they pulled up old train tracks and paved them into bike trails and DAMN you can ride forever. It's so beautiful to get out here year-round and ride into the green calm weather with a snow-capped volcano in the distance and light, warm air, peaceful people, I just can't even explain.

My female counterpart has some SERIOUS carbon fiber roadbike I call the cheater bike. It cost us thousands and thousands -- I think it says Emonda or something? I'll have to see later. Anyway, hope that gets me in on this thread.

"I wrecked a moped once trying to pick up bitches in front of a party doing a stoppie" 14/10 would do again.
Demonik is offline   Reply With Quote