View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2016, 04:49 PM   #58
bruce71198
ninjette.org sage

Name: bruce

Motorcycle(s): Race bikes:08 Ninja 250,11 R6,16 ZX6,SV650.3 HD-1947,2-2003,2010. 1946 Indian and a lot of dirt bikes.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaph42 View Post
Nice. I don't think I'll get 70 days, but most of my non- CCS racing time on track is going to be practice time at the kart track. I happen to have the best kart track in the USA about 1/2 hr from my house. (USAIR) Depending on the configuration, it's up to 21 turns and 1.1 miles of premium world class asphalt. It's a fun, demanding and technical track with banked corners and dramatic elevation changes. Pretty much a world class facility, and not patched and repaired all to hell like some tracks. I rode my supermoto there often but I'll be getting a lot of seat time on the 300 there this year.

My one track day splurge this year will be at NCM in Kentucky with MidwestTrackDay end of April. Any Ninjettes showing up for that? Come find me and say hi.
I love this track! Although you won't find it in this condition anymore it's still nice. I got my son started here on his Ninja250 when he was 12. He and I have many laps on this track. I tried uploading a video but its not cooperating. I think Anne and Pat still run the operation for the bank that owns it. For a minimal fee you can practice weeknights there.
bruce71198 is offline   Reply With Quote