View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2022, 05:20 PM   #4
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
I mean it’s too heavy to use a shoulder strap and ride. Every try to use a shoulder bag or a backpack with one strap then have it swing out in you mid-lean? Yeah, can’t let that happen with a 40lb scooter! That’s why it would need a rigid mount of some kind… like you suggest with the rack. I think a rail that attaches over the passenger seat and extends at an incline behind me is the way to go… something where I slot the folded scooter’s tires into the rail, secure it, and ride off. I just wish someone made an eScooter that gets shorter when it folds!

Yeah, that Honda thing is pretty cool. Just wondering why Tesla hasn’t done anything like this with an eScoot that docks/charges inside the car. Guess the Cyber Truck will get close if they actually make that electric ATV they conceptualized and demonstrated but it would use pretty much all of the bed capacity. It wouldn’t be something you always carried around and you certainly wouldn’t use it to scoot from the charger to McDonald’s or Target or whatever.

Well, ya did it wrong then... ya put your head and arm through the strap
that way it can't swing off your shoulder !
.... make your own e-scooter ! sounds like you have the knowledge to do it
it would make a fun project ! and you might wind up with something that is superior to anything on the market and small enough to haul with you on the bike ! ..... I'd certainly consider that if I was in your shoes !
Bob....