View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #4
shiroganeshinobi
ninjette.org guru

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250R SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer x View Post
When I am not working on my bike or at work working on cars. I rescue abused and neglected. cats and dogs. Placing over 100 cats and half dozen dogs over the years. My latest was rescued from behind an abandon house. He was half starved and no water tided with a chain to a tree about four feet long.

I brought him home and got him back to health. I then got him his shots and had him fixed. Now I am training him and looking for a good home.

All dogs are different and different training for different dogs. After a short google surch I found out what I have.

He is a one year Presa Canario. I have never seen anything like this . Cat like reflexes and pure mussel. Beautiful dogs but bread for centuries as fighting dogs. He could be very formidable. I am totally agenced fighting and breeding dogs. And will have to be VERY careful where I place him. No one wants a monster. Unless they want to fight him. He needs a strong leader . But he is a very sweet boy.
Thank you for your unselfishness. It amazes me how people can mistreat their pets like a toy. I wanted to link my favorite dog rescue vid from this guy in CA. Hopefully, it'll make people think twice about seeing strays/abandoned pets and maybe call a shelter to help or even RacerX!

Link to original page on YouTube.

shiroganeshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote