aShifty
ninjette.org member

Name: Armin

Motorcycle(s): 2011 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdv5074 View Post
Technique |tekˈnēk|
noun
a way of carrying out a particular task, esp. the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure.
• skill or ability in a particular field : he has excellent technique | [in sing. ] an established athlete with a very good technique.
• a skillful or efficient way of doing or achieving something : tape recording is a good technique for evaluating our own communications.

Maybe you know of the technique... I feel like this wouldn't have happened if you knew the technique :/
yes i know of the technique needed. yes i need more practice. yes it could of been avoided if i used the right technique, but i panicked.
lean more and look through turn and i would have been fine. and your right if i performed what i should have it all would have been avoided.. no crash, no thread, just a good feeling after the turn.

i saw some dirt by the engine case so i might take that apart and clean it and the chain is dirty too. if i get time tomorrow im clean that too so i can get out sooner and practice the technique jvd is talking about.
aShifty is offline   Reply With Quote