View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2013, 12:07 AM   #40
tfkrocks
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Rebecca

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja 300 w/ ABS, 2014 NC700X, 2008 Ninja 250 (sold), 2002 Ninja 250 (sold)

MOTM - Jan '18, Sep '13
I got someone who was willing to help me straighten my fairing stay. I shall see how that goes.

Bled the front brake so I actually have front brakes which is a bit helpful for just moving the bike around. Put the cooling system back on and filled it with Engine Ice. Put together just enough of the bike for the sole purpose of hearing it run. No idea how the battery is still good, but it is. I'm going to have to take stuff like the tank back off but ****, hearing the 300 run for the first time in months feels damn good!

Oh and here is the temporary janky setup I have going on just to get things going

The stock brake lines are not long enough to get the master cylinder anywhere near level for me to fill it and bleed the brakes so I moved the clip-on way down. The coolant tank mounts to the fairing stay but that's not really going on the bike currently so I hung it on the clip-on.

Anyway, even though it's still not going anywhere for a bit longer, I'm super stocked it can turn on!
tfkrocks is offline   Reply With Quote